WRS Covered Outdoor Learning Areas
In excess of 300 COLAs have been built for schools along Australia’s east coast. Our stringent design criteria are approved by the Department of Education and the Department of Public Works.
Massive spans from 6 to 48 metres clear can stand-alone or be attached to your existing structure.
Here are just some of the advantages of a Williams River Steel, Covered Outdoor Learning Area:
- Hundreds of standard designs complemented by custom manufacture
- Experienced personnel for specific engineering requirements, compliance with OH&S requirements for a safe construction environment
- COLA’s can incorporate design for future expansions into the initial set-up to save money
- We supply and manufacture optional floor systems, concrete and steel walls and internal fit-outs
- Custom built gymnasiums & multi purpose facilities
- Obligation on-site free consultation service
This photo gallery requires the Flash Player